International Journal of Future Innovative Science and Engineering Research (IJFISER) is an international scholarly open access, peer reviewed bi-monthly journal. The journal aims at providing a platform and encourages emerging scholars and academicians globally to share their professional and academic knowledge in the fields of science, engineering, technology and related disciplines.
The journal welcomes publications of high quality papers on theoretical developments and practical applications in Computer Science and Engineering. Original research papers, state-of-the-art reviews, and high quality technical notes are invited for publications.
In order to provide a timely and broad coverage of this ever-evolving field, International Journal of Future Innovative Science and Engineering Research (IJFISER) offers its readers a mix of regular and special issues. Papers can be submitted for the regular issues of the journal, or in response to calls for papers for special issues.
Prospective authors should note that only original and previously unpublished manuscripts will be considered. Furthermore, simultaneous submissions are not acceptable. Submission of a manuscript is interpreted as a statement of certification that no part of the manuscript is copyrighted by any other publication nor is under review by any other formal publication. It is the primary responsibility of the author to obtain proper permission for the use of any copyrighted materials in the manuscript, prior to the submission of the manuscript to IJFISER.
Why One Should Publish With IJFISER
Hassle Free Submission.
Easy Tracking of Your Submitted Manuscript.
Fast Processing & Reviewing
Transparent Review Report on Request.
Easy access to the Content and Index.
The International Journal of Future Innovative Science and Engineering Research (IJFISER) is published bi-monthly. All the selected papers are published online, along with the details of the issue in which the paper is actually published.
1) Manuscripts are to be submitted to Managing Editor through online submission only Please submit the Manusrcipt as MS Word file along with the copy right form, in the format given below Paper Format
2) Submission of a manuscript to IJFISER indicates a understanding that the paper is not under consideration for publications with other journals.
3) Once the paper is accepted, all the authors should send the copyright form duly signed by them to process further in IJFISER. If any copyrighted material is used by the author, the author must take permission for the same.
4) All the papers are refereed and acknowledged. Once accepted they will not be returned. However, if any of the authors requires copy of the same, they can either download it from IJFISER site, or send Email to the editor.
5) Strictly Paper has to be submitted in the specified format only. However, if you face any problem in downloading the prescribed format, you may even use the format of your own. But the final paper has to be submitted in the prescribed format only.
6) To submit paper Login here.
Submissions are accepted for review with the understanding that the same work has been neither submitted to, nor published in, another publication. Simultaneous submission to other publications will result in immediate rejection of the paper. Papers are not within the journal scope will be rejected immediately after the pre review process.
All manuscripts will be subject to a well established, fair, unbiased peer review and refereeing procedure, and are considered on the basis of their significance, novelty and usefulness to the Journals readership. The reviewing structure will always ensure the anonymity of the referees & it will be reviewed by 3 experts in the field. The review output will be one of the following decisions
2. Accept with minor changes
3. Accept with major changes
The review process may take approximately two ~three months to be completed. The Editor reserves the right to reject a paper if it does not meet the aims and scope of the journal, it is not revised well.
Publication charges Indian Authors 4000 INR , Foreign Authors 100 USD
Pages Min – 5 Pages, Maximum - 15 pages
Open Access authors retain the copyrights of their papers, and all open access articles are distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution license, which permits unrestricted use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided that the original work is properly cited.
The use of general descriptive names, trade names, trademarks, and so forth in this publication, even if not specifically identified, does not imply that these names are not protected by the relevant laws and regulations.
While the advice and information in this journal are believed to be true and accurate on the date of its going to press, neither the authors, the editors, nor the publisher can accept any legal responsibility for any errors or omissions that may be made. The publisher makes no warranty, express or implied, with respect to the material contained herein.
Archives will shows the list of volumes, Issues in month wise.