International Journal Of Future Innovative Science and Technology (IJFIST) is a leading international journals for publication of new ideas, the state of the art research results and fundamental advances in all aspects of computer science and engineering. IJFIST is a scholarly open access, peer reviewed international journal with a primary objective to provide the academic community and industry for the submission of half of original research and applications related to Computer Science and Technology.
It is an international journal intended for professionals and researchers in all fields of Computer Science, Electronics, and Communication Technologies. The IJFIST publishes research articles and reviews within the whole field Computer Science & Technology, new teaching methods, assessment, validation and the impact of new technologies and it will continue to provide information on the latest trends and developments in this ever-expanding subject.
IJFIST welcomes the submission of documents relating to any branch of the Theory of Computing Techniques and Engineering and its applications in business, industry and other topics.
IJFIST hopes that Researchers, Research scholars, Academician, Industrialists, Consultancy etc. would make use of this journal publication for the development of science and technology.
IJFIST is an International, Peer reviewed, Open Access Journal.
Open access journal database for high visibility and promotion of your articles.
Paper will publish immediately in current issue after registration.
IJFIST accepts original and high quality research and technical papers
• Authors can download their full length paper at any time.
The International Journal Of Future Innovative Science and Technology (IJFIST) is published bi-monthly. All the selected papers are published online, along with the details of the issue in which the paper is actually published.
1) Manuscripts are to be submitted to Managing Editor through online submission only Please submit the Manusrcipt as MS Word file along with the copy right form, in the format given below Paper Format
2) Submission of a manuscript to IJFIST indicates a understanding that the paper is not under consideration for publications with other journals.
3) Once the paper is accepted, all the authors should send the copyright form duly signed by them to process further in IJFIST. If any copyrighted material is used by the author, the author must take permission for the same.
4) All the papers are refereed and acknowledged. Once accepted they will not be returned. However, if any of the authors requires copy of the same, they can either download it from IJFIST site, or send Email to the editor.
5) Strictly Paper has to be submitted in the specified format only. However, if you face any problem in downloading the prescribed format, you may even use the format of your own. But the final paper has to be submitted in the prescribed format only.
6) To submit paper Login here.
Submissions are accepted for review with the understanding that the same work has been neither submitted to, nor published in, another publication. Simultaneous submission to other publications will result in immediate rejection of the paper. Papers are not within the journal scope will be rejected immediately after the pre review process.
All manuscripts will be subject to a well established, fair, unbiased peer review and refereeing procedure, and are considered on the basis of their significance, novelty and usefulness to the Journals readership. The reviewing structure will always ensure the anonymity of the referees & it will be reviewed by 3 experts in the field. The review output will be one of the following decisions
2. Accept with minor changes
3. Accept with major changes
The review process may take approximately two ~three months to be completed. The Editor reserves the right to reject a paper if it does not meet the aims and scope of the journal, it is not revised well.
Publication charges Indian Authors 4000 INR , Foreign Authors 100 USD
Pages Min – 5 Pages, Maximum - 15 pages
Open Access authors retain the copyrights of their papers, and all open access articles are distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution license, which permits unrestricted use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided that the original work is properly cited.
The use of general descriptive names, trade names, trademarks, and so forth in this publication, even if not specifically identified, does not imply that these names are not protected by the relevant laws and regulations.
While the advice and information in this journal are believed to be true and accurate on the date of its going to press, neither the authors, the editors, nor the publisher can accept any legal responsibility for any errors or omissions that may be made. The publisher makes no warranty, express or implied, with respect to the material contained herein.
Archives will shows the list of volumes, Issues in month wise.